Re: assorted gnome-core patches

> This is something Red Hat imposes on their packages, and Ximian
> imposes on theirs, and no doubt Sun will impose on theirs. I don't
> think there's anything inherently wrong with different visions for
> different packagers, so if these patches don't go upstream I'm happy
> with that.

It would be nice if the relevant folks can provide their "default" session
information and people can agree together not neccessarily on precisely
what goes in but on things like the order of the stuff they have in common
and the default sizes of them.

That way ximian gnome, sun gnome and redhat gnome will all look basically
the same to a new user and it'll feel just like windows does where the user
meets a couple of compaq or hp specific icons on the same basic layout

One for the foundation ?

Alan