Re: assorted gnome-core patches

Havoc Pennington wrote:

>  - turn off autosaving for gnome-session. Red Hat users complained
>    about this extensively. Poll around the office agrees it's
>    irritating and broken.

s/turn off autosaving for gnome-session/turn off autosaving for
gnome-session by default, right?
This gets my vote anyway....so long as you don't remove an option to
save the session from the menus - admittedly the usability could be
a little bit better, but that is something for someone else to decide
upon :)

>  - changes to default launcher applets (we have: lock, start here,
>    terminal, mozilla)

I think I'd quite like to see some sort of usability input on what
the best arrangement of panel/launchers/applets should be.

				See ya,
					Glynn ;)