Re: More fun with sound (was GNOME CVS: libgnome martin)
- From: George <jirka 5z com>
- To: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- Cc: George <jirka 5z com>, Joe Shaw <joe ximian com>, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, Hacking Gnomes <gnome-hackers gnome org>, gnome-2-0-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: More fun with sound (was GNOME CVS: libgnome martin)
- Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 12:59:26 -0700
On Sun, Aug 12, 2001 at 09:40:15PM +0200, Tim Janik wrote:
> i don't quite get what the problem is though, with just:
> - keep the ability to trigger sound events in libgnomeui
> - use a wrapper backend that supports multiple daemons or /dev/dsp
That would be just fine with me.
George <jirka 5z com>
Personally, I'm always ready to learn, although I do not
always like being taught.
-- Sir Winston Churchill
] [Thread Prev