Feeling exstatic

You people are probably going to hate me for this spamish mail, but I am
feeling extremy excited at this moment and just had to share my feeling
with the world.

You probably all know that rush of exitement when a project you been
working on suddenly passes a threshold and you really start to see
things coming togheter.

Well I had such a experience with GStreamer this night. After rebuilding
from CVS the gstmediaplay application suddenly was working much better
than it previously had and allowed me perfect playback, seeking,
full-screen mode etc.of my mpeg movies.

So already being high from that experience I jump into #GNOME and see
Michael and Martin moving the GNOME 2 plattform forward with great
strides and Martin reporting the panel starting to come together for
GNOME 2.0. Yeah!

You know, it is at times like this is just feels great to be a member of
the GNOME community, GNOME 2.0 will rock so insanely much!

Christian
(not taking Prosac just acting like it :)