Re: [Nautilus-list] Integration of gmc and nautilus desktop directories.

Hi guys,

maybe I'm just confused, but this looks to me like you're talking about
trivial problems which don't even deserve to be called "problems" :-)

Nautilus already have this "user level" feature where you can select whether
you're a Newbie or a Hacker.

Why can't you just add a configuration optioin to the "Advanced" or
"Intermediate" user level to let you configure whether the desktop should
be ~ or ~/Desktop ?

Btw. some months ago, I remember that Nautilus used ~/Desktop as default start
directory for newbies, but ~ for advanced users or hackers, so doesn't this
feature already exist ?

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)