Re: Need better request tracking

On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 07:42:46AM +0200, Martin Baulig wrote:

> Does this have an email interface (the one jrb showed me at guadec had an
> email interface) ?

There is one, although I haven't used it myself.  This will give
you a good idea of what's possible:

http://www.fsck.com/projects/rt/docs/1.0/rt_mail_commands.html

Out of curiousity, what other one are you referring to?

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson                       amundson eventloop com
Research and Development                http://www.eventloop.com/

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking