Bug 10644

Hello,

Regarding bug number 10644.  I feel that the language that I used in bug
10644 was quite harsh, and I would like to explain myself.

I certainly didn't intend to discourage people from filing bug reports.
The bug that was filed contained minimal information, was filed in May
(Almost all bugs have been fixed that were reported that far back), and
was not reproducible.  I did not, and will not ever, close a bug before
I try to reproduce it.

Again, I apologize for the harsh language.

Josh