Re: Please be more carefull with comiting to the cvs.

On 09 Nov 2000 01:49:50 +0100
Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org> wrote:

> Chema Celorio <chema celorio com> writes:
>
> > Yukihiro,
> >
> > You broke gedit compilation again. You need to be more
> > carefull when commiting to the cvs. This is the THIRD
> > time I have to mail you about a cvs comit that breaks
> > compilation in a module.
> >
> > Please don't do it again ..
> >
> > Chema
> >

> > Here is your comit :
> >
> > http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsview2.cgi?diff_mode=context&whitespace_mode=show&root=/cvs/gnome&subdir=gedit&command=DIFF_FRAMESET&root=/cvs/gnome&file=configure.in&rev1=1.73&rev2=1.74
>
> Eeeeek, he really managed to check in CVS conflict markers.

Sorry, I'll take more care about what I commit.

In this time, I commited Slovak translations because the translator
Stanislav Visnovsky <visnovsky nenya ms mff cuni cz> doesn't have
cvs account. So I did instead.

I'm wondering why any official member don't reply his request.
We also send Miguel, but have not got any reply. A Tamil translator
also has same problem.

Thank you.

---
Yukihiro Nakai