Re: New KDE web site.

On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Joakim Ziegler wrote:

> I used PHP for dynamic pages, instead of the other proposed solution, which
> was to generate some include files with external scripts using cron, and then
> using server-side includes to put them into the dynamic page, which I
> consider a more kludgy solution.

I'm not sure what type of use case you are talking about here - are you
talking about inserting database query results into pages, or just the
basic headers & footers on pages that must be dynamically output (like
search results).

-- Elliot
[ "In a democracy, the government is the people," Milo explained. "We're people,
aren't we? So we might just as well keep the money and eliminate the middleman." ]
							- Catch-22