Re: d.g.o

Rusty Conover <rconover zootweb com> writes:

> On the topic of websites, does anybody know what is going on with
> developer.gnome.org?  I haven't been able to reach it all night :(

I moved developer.gnome.org to the new gnome.org server last night
which involved switching the IP alias between the machines.

It took a few hours for the address-resolution caches on the routers
to flush so the machine was unfortunately unaccessible during
that period.

But it should be up with no problems now, and as a side benefit,
I've been able to add automatic rebuilds of the Glib/Pango/GTK+-2.0
API docs.

Regards,
                                        Owen