gnome-hackers-readonly

Hi guys,

I disabled the gnome-hackers-readonly list again for the moment. This
is more work than I expected and there are still some unresolved
issues with the configuration which I'll better do next week when I
have time and not shortly before I won't be reachable by mail for three
days.

Some of the outstanding issues are:

1.) How to make sure that people really can't post to
    gnome-hackers-readonly while posts from gnome-hackers still go
    through.

2.) How to make sure that admin mails such as password reminders
    go to gnome-hackers-readonly-owner gnome org instead of to the
    list.

I think I can solve them within a few days, so the readonly list
can be up somewhere next week.

For the moment, you'll need to use the archives ...

	http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-hackers/

Martin