Re: Bugzilla read to go live?
- From: Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org>
- To: Telsa Gwynne <hobbit aloss ukuu org uk>
- Cc: gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: Bugzilla read to go live?
- Date: 11 Dec 2000 17:45:17 +0100
Telsa Gwynne <hobbit aloss ukuu org uk> writes:
> On Sun, Dec 10, 2000 at 03:50:48PM -0800 or thereabouts, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> > Since I'm not the maintainer of a package, I can't say how much they'd
> > hate this, but as a bug reporter, it's certainly nice to see that
> > somebody has at least looked at my bugs.
> Yeah. I use the query facility to hunt for all bugs that I reported,
> and seeing things still "new" rather than even "assigned" is a pain
> at times.
It's much more annoying if someone ASSIGNs a bug to himself without actually
fixing it. As long as the bug is NEW, others may have the chance to fix it,
but when you ASSIGN it, this "blocks" it for others.
martin gnome org (private)
baulig suse de (work)
] [Thread Prev