Re: platform compatibility policy

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 08:57:00AM -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> One concern at the moment is that we don't even have a reasonable test
> harness for automated testing of GUI stuff.
>
> I know with the help of some QA people at Sun we're starting to
> address these issues, but we're far from having them solved...

Really?  Are people working on automated testing of GUI apps?  Are
they under specific order not to talk to AbiWord people (or Gnumeric
people, etc)?  We would really benifit from automatic testing, and
would love to talk to people working on it.

Thanks lots

	sam uchicago edu
	http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
	GnuPG Key: