GNOME 2.0 Release Coordinators

The Board is starting to think about Release Coordinators for GNOME
2.0. We'd like 2 or 3 of these folks to kick off the 2.0 Release Team.

The requirements are:

* Must all work for different companies (or be independent)

* Must be majorly involved with GNOME development

* Must have sound technical judgenent

* Must have good communication skills

* Helps to have decent organizational / project management skills

We also don't really want the same people (or the same companies) to
be handling this each and every time. The coordinators for the last
few releases are, for referece:

1.0.55 - Elliot Lee
1.2    - Jacob Berkman
1.4    - Me and Jacob Berkman

We can discuss this publicly for a bit, or people who are interested
can email me privately, and I will forward info to the board. The
Board will make the final decision on this.

 - Maciej