Re: Subversion migration schedule (cut-off Fri 18 Mar)

เมื่อ อา. 2006-02-12 เวลา 17:10 +0800, Davyd Madeley เขียนว่า:
> So, just as an aside, it now requires admin intervention to get a
> tree created? Is an approval process for new modules going to follow
> on from this?

We had already prepared a set of guidelines for new CVS modules that we
would ask people to read when we receive requests for permission to add
new modules:

http://live.gnome.org/NewCVSModules

Although technically, any developer could just go ahead and import
whatever module they want anyway. So...

http://live.gnome.org/Subversion/NewModules

This way, there will be less opportunity for unsuitable modules to be
covertly created as a sysadmin/accounts dude will now have to pass their
eye over the credentials of new projects. OK, a touch more red tape than
before, but in this case I don't think that's such a bad thing.

--
Ross