Re: Subversion on container

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006, Joe Shaw wrote:

> I use Bonsai quite a bit to read patches that go into modules I'm
> interested in.  However, with svn's atomic commits and ViewCVS it should
> be a lot easier to do this.  Can ViewCVS show diffs of full commits (not
> just files) when using subversion?  If so, Bonsai's utility is basically
> zero and we should replace the Bonsai URLs in commit emails with ViewCVS
> ones after the migration.
>
> Joe

A working Bonsai is very useful in the accounts team, to check
somebody's activity.  Another use I have for Bonsai is to check
which modules have a branch for a particular gnome version, to
make sure jhbuild modulesets are up to date:

  http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/jhbuild/scripts/branch-violations/README?view=markup

Is there a way to do these kind of things with latest ViewCVS?

--behdad
http://behdad.org/

	-- Dan Bern, "New American Language"