Re: GNOME following a non-free standard

On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 12:17 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
> Most non-free standards would specifically exclude implementation in
> licenses we would consider acceptable, no?
Some yes, but in regards to my question lets say they do not impose such
limitations. The only limitation is that we get a paper copy of the
specification and is not allowed to copy or redistribute it.

> Luis (who thinks writing more proposals about gnome3, as opposed to
> going and coding examples of the damn thing, is likely to be a waste
> of time, sorry)
Could be that I am wasting my time, but my question was not about if you
think I am putting my time to good use or not :)

Christian