Re: GNOME 2.10 Beta 2 Public Testing Release

<quote who="Murray Cumming">

> > This claims that 2.10 yelp uses the gecko engine; I thought that had
> > been reverted/deferred to 2.12
>
> That page is very outdated. This is a better idea of what will be in the
> release notes: http://live.gnome.org/ReleaseNotes

(Not that we really want to point to it in a public announcement. Please
don't Cc announce lists when discussing stuff...)

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: Stuttgart, Germany                      http://2005.guadec.org/

      "We've got a great drummer and a great singer. Those are the key
    positions. When you find a singer and a drummer this good, you don't
                  leave them." - Stone Gossard, Pearl Jam