Re: CVS outage tomorrow / other possible disruption

On Thu, 2004-05-06 at 11:13, Owen Taylor wrote:
> We'll be relocating the GNOME CVS server tomorrow from the colo where it
> currently is to Red Hat headquarters, so it will be down:
>
>   15:00 - 1700 UTC (11:00- 13:00 EDT)
>
> Main externally visible change once the move is done is that we should
> have considerably more bandwidth.

The CVS outage has been moved back 2 hours to 17:00 UTC (13:00 EDT);
the other changes are underway ... we've migrated mail.gnome.org to the
new mail server (and Mailman 2.1) and also have most of the GNOME
web sites running on the new web server.

Thanks for your patience,
						Owen