CVS outage tomorrow / other possible disruption

We'll be relocating the GNOME CVS server tomorrow from the colo where it
currently is to Red Hat headquarters, so it will be down:

  15:00 - 1700 UTC (11:00- 13:00 EDT)

Main externally visible change once the move is done is that we should
have considerably more bandwidth.

We are also swapping out the mail and web servers over the next couple
days; while we'll try to keep the disruption from that to a minimum,
it's likely there will a transient problem or two.

Thanks for your patience,
					Owen