Re: Getting my application into GNOME CVS

<quote who="Sven Herzberg">

> As I was planning to propose it for the GNOME CVS once we have a good
> integration into GNOME, I just bring this issue forward. A good reason for
> migrating to the GNOME CVS is that I'm still the only contributor, so
> important copyright information won't be lost by the migration.

If you already have a CVS account, you can pull it in without asking - you
are trusted enough to do the right thing. :-)

Awesome to see criawips on its way! (I still use mgp!)

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2004: Portland OR, USA           http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/

           "'Cause remember, smug is beautiful." - Zachary Beane