Getting my application into GNOME CVS

Hi all,

  I'm the author of a small presentation utility called criawips.
Criawips is currently hosted at the savannah CVS. Unfortunately
savannah's CVS is down once again and I really want to continue the
development of my application.

  As I was planning to propose it for the GNOME CVS once we have a good
integration into GNOME, I just bring this issue forward. A good reason
for migrating to the GNOME CVS is that I'm still the only contributor,
so important copyright information won't be lost by the migration.

About Criawips
  Criawips is a small presentation utility that currently shows up small
xml based slides (think of a gnome based mgp that reads xml files and
doesn't support all the features that mgp currently has).

Regards
--
Sven Herzberg <herzi gnome-de org>