GtkGLExt (OpenGL option for GTK+) in GNOME CVS?

Hi GNOME hackers,

I've been working on a new OpenGL solution for GTK+. The project name is
GtkGLExt, OpenGL Extension to GTK+. Currently, GtkGLExt and its language
bindings (gtkglextmm - C++, PyGtkGLExt - Python) development is hosted
on SourceForge.net.

  http://gtkglext.sourceforge.net/

But, to work in cooperation with GTK+ hackers, I'm thinking that
GtkGLExt CVS repository and mailing list should be hosted on gnome.org.

GtkGLArea is in GNOME CVS, however, its development has been stopped.
And Janne Löf, original author of GtkGLArea, says, "I recommend that you
select GtkGLExt over GtkGLArea since GtkGLExt is actively maintained.
(It is probably technically superior too.)".

  http://www.student.oulu.fi/~jlof/gtkglarea/

If GtkGLExt is hosted on gnome.org, we can keep contact with GTK+ people
closely, and GtkGLExt development can be easy to coordiate with GTK+
development.

So I would like to move GtkGLExt (gtkglextmm, and PyGtkGLExt) CVS
repository from SourceForge.net to GNOME CVS.

What do you think?

Regards,
--Naofumi