gnome-vfs HACKING file

hi all,

the gnome-vfs HACKING file in cvs HEAD says to send gnome-vfs-related
patches to gnome-vfs gnome org  This email address is not valid though.
Could the maintainer fix this ? Not knowing what to do with my patch, I
am sending it here.

Originally, I wrote the attached patch which fixes a bug in
gnome_vfs_file_info_matches: the permissions field was not correctly
tested during matching. This caused a rather hard-to-reproduce
timing-related bug in the nautilus permissions property dialog.

This patch is against gnome-vfs cvs HEAD. This bug is present in the
gnome 2.4 release.

regards,
Mathieu
--
Mathieu Lacage <mathieu lacage sophia inria fr>