Re: Join the SVG Flag revolution!

Hi Christian,

> We are doing a push to create a large collection of flags available
> in SVG format. To accomplish this we need as many people as possible to
> get involved and send us a SVG version of their local flags.
>
> Please check out our article on gnomedesktop.org
> http://www.gnomedesktop.org/article.php?sid=1421&mode=&order=0&thold=1

Do you have anything that can convert from .gif format to SVG format?

Over the last 10-12 years, Steve Kinzler has captured a *lot* of flags
as the "unknown" image for each domain, for the faces project. They are
in .gif format. They might be a good starting point.

For more on the faces project see:

  http://faces.sourceforge.net
  http://www.cs.indiana.edu/ftp/faces

For that collection of small .gifs of various domains, see:

ftp://ftp.cs.indiana.edu/pub/faces/picons/db/domains.tar.Z