Re: [gnome.org #2666] new module and cvs account

Forwarded as per Christian's suggestion. If the concensus is that Optimystic should be in GNOME CVS, I'll send my preferred account information. Thanks for considering the project!

Todd

Christian Rose via RT wrote:

[todd dropline net - Thu Oct 23 19:45:15 2003]:

I've been working on a CD burner using the GNOME 2.4 libraries, and
was wondering if there was interest in putting the code into GNOME's
CVS.  I have a simple webpage setup with project details and
screenshots at http://www.dropline.net/optimystic.  There are also
instructions for downloading the current code, but as it's hosted off
of a cable modem, it is not a permanant solution.  Does this look
appropriate for GNOME CVS?

In my opinion yes, but please also suggest this on the
gnome-hackers gnome org mailing list -- that way more people will know
about the request and can state their opinions, and we can use the
general opinion on that list as a reference on whether we can import
this to GNOME CVS.

Also, should people on gnome-hackers gnome org be positive about this,
we need more details from you in order to be able to create an account.
The list of details we need is at
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/ .

Christian