Re: Including Optimystic in CVS (was Re: new module and cvs account)

On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 18:28, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:
> Hi Todd,
> Optimystic looks great! Not only should it go into GNOME CVS, I think it
> belongs in GNOME 2.6 :)

We already have a CD and DVD burner that works on more than just
Linux... And if RB makes it, we can probably work towards having audio
burning in there as well.

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
Never do today that which will become someone elses responsibility
tomorrow.