RE: CVS inclusion request

> > My name is Marcus Bjurman and I'm the author of a gnome based file
> > mananger called GNOME Commander[1] which is mostly a clone
> of a very
> > popular file manager for windows called Total Commander[2].
> >
> [...]
> > [1] GNOME Commander: http://www.nongnu.org/gcmd/
>
> Does anyone have any objections with GNOME Commander going
> into GNOME CVS?

While other people would like us to host anything and anything, I personally
don't think we should be hoting stuff for people who are not already
contributors. If we do, then we become sourceforge.

Does this person already have a cvs account? Should he have one on the basis
of existing GNOME contributions?

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net