Releases?

Hi,

I just wondered what happend to our 2.5.0 and 2.4.1 releases, scheduled a few weeks ago? There have been some rumours on the mailing lists that the problem is about the deprecated flags in some packages. Does this also apply to the 2.4.1 tarballs?

My question is: Where do we hang in our release process? In which way does this affect our release plan and when/how do we expect an actual release (so maintainers which did a 2.5.0 already can make a 2.5.0.1 release)?

Can someone enlighten me?

[ Apologies if this is the wrong list, but I thought that nearly everyone involved in these questions is reading also this list. ]

Regards,

   Jens