REMINDER - Running for the GNOME Foundation elections

Hi all,

Some might have noticed that we have only 2 (two, deux, zwei... sorry I
can't speak any other language) candidates for the elections right now.
I know that we will have enough candidates and that everyone will
announce their candidacy the hour before the deadline. This is my
attempt to change this: please be kind to me and make my attempt a
successful one. If you want to run for the elections, just announce it
now! And you will make me happy :-)

(Or at least, please announce it before November 7th, 23:59 UTC there
is only two days left).

Now, for the standard part of the reminder:

If you want to be a candidate, please announce your candidacy before
November 7th, 23:59 UTC. You may nominate yourself to run for election
by sending an e-mail to foundation-announce gnome org with your name,
e-mail address, corporate affiliation (if any), and a description of why
you'd like to serve. You should also send a summary of your candidacy
announcement (75 words or less) to elections gnome org

For the complete announcement of the elections, please see:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-announce/2003-October/msg00001.html

The GNOME Foundation Membership & Elections Committee
  Eric Baudais
  Andy Tai
  Ghee Teo
  Vincent Untz