Re: GNOME CVS (silent): libmrproject kmaraas

søn, 2003-03-16 kl. 15:47 skrev Gnome CVS User:
> CVSROOT:	/cvs/gnome
> Module name:	libmrproject
> Changes by:	kmaraas	03/03/16 09:47:22
>
> Modified files:
> 	po             : ChangeLog am.po fr.po hu.po ja.po kn.po lv.po
> 	                 nn.po no.po ru.po
>
> Log message:
> 2003-03-16  Kjartan Maraas  <kmaraas gnome org>
>
> * no.po: Updated Norwegian (bokmal) translation.

I was updating my translation in here and commited line changes etc to
these other translations by mistake. I checked and they're don't seem to
be changing any actual translations, just line numbers etc, but if I
should revert please holler.

/me mutters something about build tools changing translation files
during build

Cheers
Kjartan