Build breakages: Make a fuss

The release-team has noticed that GNOME's cvs build has recently been broken
quite often. When you discover this, please do email desktop-devel-list
_and_ the module's mailing list and/or the maintainers. It's easy to tell
ourselves that someone more knowledgable will just fix it soon, but I find
sending an email gets much better results, particularly if you can provide a
patch.

I think we're all using jhbuild now. Let's aim for
  jhbuild build meta-gnome-desktop
to _always_ build for both 2.2 and 2.4.

If we can't do this then GNOME might need to deputise more "build sheriffs"
with the power to make immediate fixes. This would be a more unpleasant
alternative.

Remember, we wan't to keep on hacking on the fun stuff instead of losing
time on dull build issues.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com