Re: [Glade-devel] Re: glade code generation

Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com> wrote:
> The only glade-generated code that an end-user should/would want to
> modify IFAICS are the stubs (end-users might want to insert
> implementations there).  But the generation of callback stub code is a
> convenience feature.

Right.  In fact, there's no reason I can see to even generate them; the
only code I'd want to keep is code I can copy from the header file
anyway, and I don't think there's any reason to modify that.  So the
argument is against auto-generating the handler stubs, not against
auto-generating the UI creation code.

<snip>

Jon Cast