Re: CVS build state

On Tue, 2003-03-04 at 02:02, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Hey,
> 	Its come to the release team's attention that the standard of build
> state in CVS has deteriorated somewhat recently.
>
> 	Its really, really important that all core modules are always at least
> buildable from CVS. We need to make sure it stays viable for testers to
> work from CVS.
>
> 	Just another periodic friendly release team reminder :-)

A followup/clarification- this means not just 'the HEAD version of your
app builds' but 'the HEAD version of your app builds against other HEAD
items [excluding gtk.] In particular, everyone should be ensuring their
stuff builds with gnome-common HEAD, given how much that has changed
lately.

James, will there be a gnome2.4 moduleset appearing in jhbuild any time
soon?

Luis