Re: Open sysadmin-requests mailing-list?

<quote who="Murray Cumming Comneon com">

> I think a small structural change like that would help, whereas it doesn't
> really help for us to just decide to tell people to CC other mailing
> lists. I think people already know that they can do that, but the
> situation is not getting better.

And yet they don't seem to, but you want accountability. That, seriously, is
the best way to have public accountability for your requests. It's a very
helpful suggestion.

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

   "I would hack on the file selector. But I think I would write like, 3
   LOC for every 100 lines of mail I had to read/write." - James Willcox