Re: NEWS entry format

<quote who="Murray Cumming">

> >   anystring <- one line with any string, at start of file or after newline
> >   === <- line beginning with '=' sign
> >   \n <- blank line
>
> I'm not sure what you are suggesting. Could you give us an example?

Hooray version version pop bang hello
=====================================

pants
many lines of announcement
end of announcement

Whoa holy cow pants pants indigo

estoy buscando
many lines of announcement
end of announcement

... and so on.

- Jeff

--
  "So please lets focus on preparing to beat up our neighbours instead of
   spending all the energy on domestic violence." - Christian Schaller on