Re: NEWS entry format

How does this allow me to keep old news in the NEWS file as well?

This is how my NEWS file look in intltool:

intltool]# more NEWS
Version 0.25

* support latest version of Makefile.in.in from glib-gettextize
  from glib >= 2.1.5 (Frederic Crozat)

Version 0.24

* strip the hints from POTFILES.in in -M mode. (Yanko Kaneti)
* Don't generate .h.h lines in the POTFILES.in
  for xgettext when the input file line is from a known type and
  also has the [type: gettext/..] hint. (Yanko Kaneti)
* Fix xml-i18n-tools part to work with new gettext 4 (Yanko Kaneti)
* Fixed #96169  (Kenneth, Laurent Vivier and Morten Welinder)
* Added a new .theme.in -> .theme rule (Jonathan Blandford, Glynn
  Foster)

--
Kenneth Rohde Christiansen <kenneth gnu org>