Re: ANNOUNCE: fontilus-0.3 and nautilus-rpm-0.1

 Hi,

 I'm sorry for replying to this email - but I have no ability to reply
to the announce directly.

 It's nice to have nautilus-rpm, but wouldn't it be better to just implement
support for Midnight Commander's extfs?

 This way Nau will automatically get the ability to visit .tgz files,
patchfiles,  all installed rpms, install/update them, and a lot of other
things in one go -  i.e. everything Midnight Commander could do for ages?
 See /usr/lib/mc/extfs/ if you have package 'mc' installed for a list of
what kind of FSes extfs supports in MC.