Re: Announcing the GNOME 2.2.0 Desktop and Developer Platform
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Sander Vesik <sander_traveling yahoo co uk>
- Cc: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>, GNOME Hackers <gnome-hackers gnome org>, GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Announcing the GNOME 2.2.0 Desktop and Developer Platform
- Date: 06 Feb 2003 17:25:03 +0100
On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 17:17, Sander Vesik wrote:
> Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > <quote who="Laurent Vivier">
> >>In the release note of 2.2.0, GNOME 2.2.0 Installation Order, we can read
> >>that gnome-common is needed, but it is not in sources.
> >>Where is the problem ?
> > gnome-common is not required at all, it's a mistake in the release notes.
> This is not true - neither gnome-2.2 nor gnome HEAD is buildable without
> gnome-autogen.sh which comes from gnome-common. At least not from CVS.
released tarballs shouldn't need that gnome-autogen.sh.
gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev