Re: Proposal to host Meld project in gnome CVS

> Stephen, please tell gnome-i18n gnome org once you have imported meld,
> so that translators can start working on it immediately. :)

Unfortunately, the docs dont say anything about importing a project with history
intact. There is over 1 year of changes I'd like to keep.

I have a backup of the repository. Should I mail cvsmaster gnome org with a

Stephen Kennedy stevek cvs gnome org Visual diff and merge

gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org