Re: Proposal to host Meld project in gnome CVS
- From: Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>
- To: Stephen Kennedy <steve9000 users sourceforge net>
- Cc: gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: Proposal to host Meld project in gnome CVS
- Date: 14 Dec 2003 22:19:44 +0100
sön 2003-12-14 klockan 17.21 skrev Stephen Kennedy:
> I'm the author of Meld, a gnome diff/merge/cvs tool. See
> http://meld.sf.net for more details.
> The main reason for hosting is for access to the translation teams.
> I've just applied for a cvs account. Is there anything else I need do?
Probably just convincing the people on this list, I think. If anyone has
anything positive or negative to say about Meld and it being in GNOME
CVS, please tell that now. :-)
gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev