Re: Proposal to host Meld project in gnome CVS

On Sun, 2003-12-14 at 21:19, Christian Rose wrote:
> Probably just convincing the people on this list, I think. If anyone has
> anything positive or negative to say about Meld and it being in GNOME
> CVS, please tell that now. :-)

Meld is wonderful. Meld saves my life on a monthly basis when I have to
manually merge two CVS branches, picking individual changes.

If meld were in GNOME cvs, I'd be a happier man.  SF cvs is sufficiently
shoddy that I am loosing my hair...

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./