Re: developer.gnome.org needs some love

<quote who="Andrew Sobala">

> The one thing that's possibly even more important than that is killing any
> obsolete documentation.

Yeah, totally... Christian and Kjartan have already been attacking d.g.o
vigorously, and kicking serious arse. Thanks guys! Not only will this make
it better now, it will make it much easier to migrate later on.

Rock!

- Jeff

     "Funny, I have no trouble distinguishing my mobile phone from the
       others because it's in my _own fucking pocket_!" - Mobile Rage