RE: How to handle bugzilla

> From: Alexander Larsson [mailto:alexl redhat com]
> I have a problem handling the Nautilus bugzilla emails. Given that I
> have a lot of stuff to do, and that I have to actually hack on
> Nautilus also there is just no way I can keep up with the spew from
> nautilus-maint.
>
> To give a sense for the proportions here, let me give some stats.
> My nautilus-bugzilla folder has 17886 emails in it from the start
> March 1, 2002. Thats an average of 42.6 bugzilla emails a day for
> nautilus and eel.

Of course gtkmm gets only about 5-10 bugzilla emails per day, but I find it
helps to get them all in one email. We do this by sending them to another
mailing list which then sends a digest to the main gtkmm mailing list. Not
only does this mean that we only get bugged once per day, it also means that
_everyone_ on the list sees the bug activity, not just me. Sometimes people
even fix bugs.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com