Problem compiling libxml2 on solaris

Hi

I am trying to compile gnome2 on solaris with the vicious build scripts
and have run into a problem I can figure out. Can anyone suggest a
solution?

I get the following error when vbs gets up to the gnome-xml compile stage;

nanohttp.c: In function `xmlNanoHTTPConnectAttempt':
nanohttp.c:807: `len' undeclared (first use in this function)
nanohttp.c:807: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
nanohttp.c:807: for each function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [nanohttp.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/export/home/chris/gnome/head/cvs/gnome-xml'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/export/home/chris/gnome/head/cvs/gnome-xml'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

Chris