Removal of story from Gnotices

Hi people,
There was posted an announcement of a GNOME build script to Gnotices the
other day. It turned out the script had a problematic license. This in
turn created a large discussion on the site and the author removed the
script from his page. As a result of this I took the liberty of deleting
the whole story instead of having our main news story be a flamewar
about an unavailable script.

And before anyone flame me for not checking up on the license
beforehand, well I actually do try and have a life outside approving
Gnotices stories :)

Christian