Re: Minutes of Gnome 2 release team meeting (late): 2002-05-17

<quote who="John Fleck">

> The DocBook DTD, right? What else? I think the docbook-xsl package and the
> dtd should be the only two bits.

Yeah, that's it. Was having GARNOME flashbacks thinking about checking
scripts and such, but it seems that all of our software will have those now.

Rawk. :-)

- Jeff

--
     GDK (acronym): GNU's Not Unix Image Manipulation Program Tool-Kit
                                Drawing-Kit.