intltool 0.19 is available

A new release of the intltool package is available. The intltool package
is a set of tools for translating the contents of data files using the
gettext translation framework.

As always we suggest everyone to upgrade.

Some of the changes in intltool since version 0.18:

  - A few .m4 fixes (Jacob Berkman)
  - Now works with configure.ac (Kenneth, Abel Cheung)
  - Perform variable substitutions when determining package name (Abel
    Cheung)
  - We look also at AC_INIT to get the package name. (Carlos Marín)
  - Added HOWTO on adding i18n support to an application. (Kenneth,
    Thomas Vander Stichele)
  - Made the selftest more portable (Kenneth).
  - Fixed Glade XML decoding. (Kenneth)
  - Better error reporting (Kenneth)

You can find the source code for intltool 0.19 on gnome ftp:

    <ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/intltool/>

If you have problems with intltool, please report bugs at
bugzilla.gnome.org.

    -- Kenneth