Re: BETA 3: Where have all the tarballs gone?

<quote who="Sander Vesik">

> > And Jeff deserves points for the way he uses humor to cope with our
> > foibles, which I assume this was.
>
> It seems there is some component in the recipe for our brand of dogfood
> that kills humour anywhere near suggestions of large amount of
> bugfix-containing tarballs not showing up.

Okay, so, not fixing bugs is not great, but we can't rely on everyone being
able to kick arse *every* night [1] of the week.

"Not fixed any bugs" is the "willing to embarrass myself in front of the
class" answer. :)

- Jeff

[1] And day, if you're lucky enough to be paid to work on GNOME!

--
     "They cosset us with trappings to shut us up. That way when we say
     'sharecropper!' you can point to my free suit and say 'Shut up pop