Re: Enter the build sheriff: Jacob.

On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 20:23, Seth Nickell wrote:
> (there are still a number of "no/yes" dialogues in GNOME2, particularly
> in gnome games, there just wasn't enough time to convert all of them,
> but I think the important dialogues have been converted)

I don't think we can expect 3rd party apps to comply until *all* of our
core modules comply at least.  And while in an ideal world all the apps
will comply and there will be no No/Yes dialog, the reality is quite

BTW, Nautilus doesn't comply when you delete items from the trash.  I
would hope that at least the file manager would comply to the UI

gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org